Meyers IV Cocktail
Known to help with fatigue, headaches, asthma, sinusitis, depression, immunity, anxiety, and fibromyalgia
Myers’ cocktail is an IV vitamin and mineral mixture used by Baltimore Johns Hopkins Hospital physician John Myers containing magnesium, calcium, various B vitamins and vitamin C that helps fatigue, headaches, asthma, sinusitis, depression, anxiety, hangovers, jet lag, and fibromyalgia.request an appointment
Cure an upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, and your headache!
There are three main components of recovering from a hangover. Rehydrating your body is the most important step in recovering from a hangover. To further accelerate recovery, detoxing removes the buildup of toxins caused by alcohol consumption. Lastly, it’s important to restore nutrients lost while drinking. Add ons available, anti-nausea and anti- inflammatory.request an appointment
IV Therapy Options
This low-cost IV is designed to kick start your body’s hydration status. No additives included. 1000ml of Normal Saline (NS).
Basic Myers Cocktail
Ultimate Myers Cocktail
Developed by Dr. Myers, this infusion is great for an overall feeling of wellness. Also used for Anxiety, Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. This IV includes NC, B Complex, Magnesium, Calcium, B12, Glutathione and Vitamin C.
Great for post exercise/cramping. This IV includes NS, B Complex, B12 and Magnesium.
Quick and effective method to combat hangover symptoms! This IV includes NS, Zofran and Toradol.
This IV helps to boost your natural immunity. This IV includes Vitamin C, Zinc, B Complex and NS.
This IV helps to relieve symptoms and get you back feeling better faster! It contains NS, Toradol and Benadryl.
Customize your treatment:
Additional NS (1000 ml)
**IV started by a Nurse Practitioner
Benefits of maximizing NAD levels:
- Increased cellular energy (ATP).
- Improved endurance and strength.
- Improved DNA repair
- Reduced oxidative stress.
- Greater ability to fight inflammation.
- Reduced cellular senescence.
- Better immune health.
- Improved brain-cell repair and protection.
- Improved glucose intolerance and insulin sensitivity.
- Improved blood plasma lipid profiles.
- Improved bone density.
- Improved nerve-tissue generation.
- Improved circadian rhythm and intracellular calcium release during sleep.
- Better prevention of age-related diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, infectious diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, etc.